We offer high-quality food service with excellent facilities and a wide variety of menus, reviewed by the school nutritionist and supervised by the Cafeteria Coordinator, who ensures that the offered service is in compliance with the current regulations.
We are aware of the fact that a good diet is essential for the academic and physical performance of our students. Therefore, for the lunch service, we have contracted the Brazilian company Sapore that offers balanced menus approved by the “El buen comer” committee and published on a monthly basis on the school’s website, guaranteeing quality, safety, and excellence in the service we provide.
In addition, we have the “TES Bites” school shop for Primary and Secondary students, the “Dairy Beverage” (Bebida Láctea) and “Snack” (Merienda) option for Pre-School, and vending machines distributed in the different sections of the school.
Microwaves are available at the Community Hall and at the school shop for students who are not enrolled in the cafeteria service.
TEN AND TES SNACK
- When?: 10:00 a.m.
- Who receives it?: The English Nursery, Pre-School, and Grade 1 students. This snack includes a drink, cereal, and fruit.
We are aware of the importance of the lunchbox in the daily diet of our students because of the nutritional contribution it provides for their growth and development. Therefore, we offer to students of The English Nursery, Pre-School, and Grade 1 a daily snack that includes:
- Energetic: a sandwich, variety of cakes, cookies, among others.
- A protein: kumis, juice, oatmeal, yoghurt, Alpinito, among others.
- A regulator: fruit, cheese, etc.
- When?: before the end of the school day.
- Who receives it?: It is only for The English Nursery and Pre-School students.
This is an essential drink for the growth of children because it contains original nutrients. This drink can be flavoured milk, Alpinito, plain milk, Yogo Yogo, Yox, almond milk, and/or natural juice.
CAFETERIA (COMMUNITY HALL): LUNCH
Lunchtime: from 11:00 a.m. to 2:40 p.m.
Different menu options: Taste of Home, Show, Viva Leve (light and vegetarian).
* All-you-can-eat and -drink: Salad bar and drinks.
– Primary and Secondary students.
– Distributed in the different sections.