TODAYWednesday, 05 May 2021
Next dayThursday, 06 May 2021
Wednesday, 05 May 2021
Next dayThursday, 06 May 2021
SECONDARY – SPORTS TEAMS TRAINING
We invite the students of MIDDLE AND UPPER SCHOOL to participate in the sports activities of the school. These activities are available at no additional cost.
Students register for the selected sport activity and work throughout the year on developing the motor skills necessary for their chosen sport.
Tuesday, August 20th
- Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 3:40 p.m. to 5:05 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 2:30 p.m. to 4:05 p.m.
Some groups will have special training from 6:00 a.m. to 7:10 a.m. and/or on Fridays from 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. This information will be duly sent.
All the activities are carried out in the facilities of The English School. School buses are available for those students who are registered for transport service.
Taking into account the year of birth of their children, parents should review the programmes offered for each section and fill out the online registration form for sports activities (DeporTES) as well as the commitment form that can be found in the register here link in the sports section of the school’s website.
The student can participate in trainings one day after the registration process has been made and after receiving confirmation of bus service assignment or when a written authorisation from the parents has been sent before 11:00 a.m. that allows the student to leave the school premises through the pedestrian entrance or by car at 5:05 p.m. (In this schedule or after matches, the authorisations submitted for the 3:30 p.m. schedule are not accepted).
Note: All communications will be sent to the institutional e-mail, therefore, parents must verify that it is activated.
AGES – OFFERED CATEGORIES AND SPORTS
START DATE FOR TRAINING – TEAMS OF SECONDARY
NOTE: Secondary section schedules are subject to change according to the teams’ participation in different tournaments.
• To be on time at the training facilities.
• To have all the necessary training equipment (team uniform and/or Physical Education uniform).
• To keep a respectful attitude towards the coach and teammates.
• To work in a disciplined and responsible manner.
• To use sports as a means of personal and group growth.
• To ensure the proper use and care of the facilities and resources of each sport.
• To follow the sports’ safety rules in favour of the physical integrity of everyone.
• If not able to attend a training session, inform the coach in due time and show the absence note. (After four absences without justification, the student will be removed from the activity).
• In order to participate in any sporting event, it is mandatory to have the authorisation of the parents sent from the institutional mail according to the invitation sent weekly.
• The athlete who is selected to represent the school at a sporting event must commit to attending all scheduled matches. If not attending, an absence note must be shown to the coach.
• All athletes must give a good image and ensure a good appearance and behaviour, of both the school and the team, inside and outside the school premises.